Do What Is Right

hi guys !
it's been a long time that I don't post anything 
I'm confuse what should I post next

so in June 18 me and my friend went to Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall
too many restaurant and we so confused 
I choose to eat pasta and my friend too , we go to slice and heaven restaurant
but the menu that we want does not here .
so we go to pancious restaurant and we order hot tuna pasta
THATS SO GOOD !






pasta with iced coffee latte thats so perff combination :3

after that we go to forever 21 , topshop , H&M , cotton on
just being a girls do at mall 


we go to ranch market after that we do not shopping , we only
looking for take a good photos 
so here's 










Odi's is a good photographer by the way ^^






Top : New Look
Bottom : -
Bag : H&M
Shoes : Zalora



Top : H&M
Bottom : Pull&Bear
Bag : Pull&Bear
Wedges : Charles & Keith



I hope you guys like it !

"Imperfection is beauty , madness is genius and it's better to be a absolutely
ridiculous than absolutely boring"
-Marlyn Monroe-

Thank You :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21/09/15

Red Blanc